The purpose of professional career testing for students (typically ages 16-22) is to help them make the right decisions about college majors, graduate studies, and initial career choices.
Do you (or does your son/daughter) need to:
- Choose a college major or determine a direction for graduate studies?
- Develop a clearer understanding of skills, strengths, interests and giftedness?
- Determine which college will be the best fit?
- Identify a career path to pursue after college?
With the cost of education these days, it makes sense to make your investment count! Professional career testing can help you make the decisions that will prepare you not only to experience educational and career success, but to live God's calling for your life!
By participating in our Professional Career Testing Package for students, you can:
- Identify key aspects of your unique, God-given design using proven professional career tests and specialized inventories.
- Quickly identify the types of careers that best match your interests.
- Utilize an easy, efficient approach to explore the right career areas.
- Learn about education/training requirements, job outlook, and salary information.
- Discover which college majors best fit your interests.
- Learn how to get first hand information about career paths so you can eliminate the risk of choosing the wrong career path.
- Receive professional guidance and feedback to help you make the best career decisions.
What you will receive in a Professional Career Testing Package for students:
- Professional, standardized career tests and assessment inventories selected especially for your unique situation. The standardized tests are completed online for your convenience and for quick turn-around time. Your results include full-color reports and useful information about how to utilize your results in your career and life. Assessment typically includes identifying your interests, personality type, decision-making style, change-management style, motivated skills, core values, spiritual gifts, preferred roles, and more.
- Professional career counseling/coaching to help you determine the key "puzzle pieces" of your unique design, to recognize the natural themes in your assessment results, your strengths, and special giftedness.
- Comprehensive information and exercises for identifying and exploring educational and career options using your assessment results.
- Personal and focused attention from your career coach who is a National Certified Career Counselor. Your career coach will spend time prior to your session(s) reviewing the Client Information Form that you complete and send prior to your first session, as well as analyzing your standardized career tests and assessment results beforehand in order to tailor the session to most effectively meet your specific needs.
- An inscribed copy of Live Your Calling: A Practical Guide to Finding and Fulfilling Your Mission in Life by Kevin & Kay Marie Brennfleck that contains a "toolbox" of resources for discovering and living your God-given calling.
- Three coaching sessions (by phone) to interpret your assessment results and help you determine your next steps to utilize your assessment information in your life and career.
The two standardized assessments used in this program are The Strong Interest Inventory (either high school or college edition) and the Myers-Briggs Step II Interpretive Report (Form Q). These assessments must be debriefed by your National Certified Career Counselor. You can view sample reports by going to the following links:
The Strong High School Career Test Online
The Strong College Career Test Online
Myers-Briggs Step II Interpretive Report
I'm interested! What's my next step?
Schedule your free consultation session today by completing the Free Consultation Session form. Kevin or Kay Marie Brennfleck, National Certified Career Counselors, will follow up to schedule your initial complimentary session. During that session, your coach will discuss with you what you would like to achieve through career coaching and which option would best meet your needs. This first step can be the beginning of a new life for you!
Schedule your FREE consultation session to discuss your situation and learn more about the Professional Career Testing Package.