This career coaching program is for you if you want to cut down your job search time by using the most effective job search tools, strategies, and resources.
The Job Search Mastery Program will equip you to conduct an efficient, successful job search. You will develop effective job search tools such as formatted and online versions of your resume and cover letters, and your "contact card" that will help you present your qualifications succinctly and effectively. You will learn and practice the best job search strategies for your job target. Most importantly, you aren't alone in your job search! You will have support and guidance from your own career coach all along the way. This program can help you cut your job search time by 50% or more.
This program includes the Job Search Mastery Workbook, coaching assistance with development of your resumes and cover letters, job search strategy coaching, as well as coaching in interviewing and negotiating. You will have five career coaching sessions with a National Certified Career Counselor to help you develop and conduct a strategic and effective job search campaign.
In this results-focused program, you will:
1. Learn how to find the right job opening and set up interviews.
- Crack the "hidden job market" and locate top jobs not advertised on the Internet.
- Learn the secrets to getting interviews with the people who have the power to hire you.
- Use techniques to set up several interviews a week.
2. Produce powerful resumes and cover letters.
- Develop formatted and online versions of your resume designed to get you results.
- Produce cover letters that will get your resume read by prospective employers.
3. Use job search tools that will save you time and produce results.
- Develop a master application that will save your time and get interviews.
- Create a contact card to help you uncover job openings and convince employers to interview you.
- Maximize your job search time by using powerful planning tools and the most effective job search strategies.
4. Sharpen your interviewing skills.
- Polish your interviewing skills by learning how to respond to the most frequently-asked interview questions.
- Receive professional feedback on how to improve your answers to interviewing questions as well as hone your interviewing style.
- Learn which questions you need to ask the employer to determine if the job is right for you.
- Enhance your prospects of getting job offers by knowing how to prepare for and follow up on your interviews.
- Develop the ability to uncover what employers really want in the person they hire so that you can effectively address their needs and concerns.
5. Negotiate effectively for the salary you deserve.
- Find out what you should be paid before you negotiate your salary.
- Learn how to answer questions about your salary history and salary requirements with skill and confidence.
- Maximize your ability to negotiate the best possible salary. Good negotiation skills can produce thousands of dollars of extra income for you annually!
|The Job Search Mastery Program is proven and successful, helping you to put all the pieces of your job search together strategically, which can reduce job search time by 50-75% and enable you to negotiate for the salary you deserve.
What former clients have said about the Job Search Mastery Program:
- "It was extremely effective in my case because there were over 100 applicants for the position and they interviewed over 25 and I was selected among those. And during the interview process, I felt extremely confident being able to explain exactly what I was capable of doing based on what they needed. So I just kept hitting their buttons over and over again"
- "I think that I probably saved several months at least in my job search."
- "I have gotten a job that certainly meets my needs. It is great to get a check every two weeks! Thank you for your help during a rough time in my life."
- "I learned so much about myself and my confidence level in who I was, what I was capable of doing and what I had to contribute increased dramatically... There were over 100 applicants for the position [I wanted]...and I was selected!"
- "I would point anyone who was serious about job search to take advantage of what you have to offer."
I'm interested! What's my next step?
Schedule your free consultation session today by completing the Free Consultation Session form. Kevin or Kay Marie Brennfleck, National Certified Career Counselors, will follow up to schedule your initial complimentary session. During that session, your coach will discuss with you what you would like to achieve through career coaching and which option would best meet your needs. This first step can be the beginning of a new life for you!
Schedule your FREE consultation session to discuss your situation and learn more about the Job Search Mastery Program.