Adult Version: Professional Career Testing for "Quarter-life" (25-35) and "Mid-life" (40s and beyond)
- Do you sense there may be a better career for your skills, interests, and personality?
- Have you lost enthusiasm for your work and aren't sure what to do?
- Do you believe God might be calling you to do something else with your life?
- Would you like the opportunity to evaluate how well your current job fits you and how you might make some minor adjustments for greater work satisfaction?
If you answered "Yes!" to even one of these questions, professional career testing can give you key tools for evaluating your career situation and identifying career options of interest.
By participating in our Professional Career Testing Package for adults, you can:
- Identify key aspects of your unique, God-given design using proven professional career tests and specialized inventories selected especially for you and your situation.
- Recognize the skills that will energize you in work and the "killer skills" that drain your energy and should be avoided or minimized in your work.
- Quickly identify the types of careers that best match your interests, skills, and personality by using specialized resources that utilize your testing results.
- Learn how to check out potential options easily and thoroughly to avoid making the wrong career decision.
- Receive professional guidance, support, and feedback to help you evaluate your situation, assess how well your work fits you, and determine appropriate next steps.
What you will receive in a Professional Career Testing Package for adults:
- Professional, standardized career tests and assessment inventories are selected especially for your unique situation. The standardized tests are completed online for your convenience and for quick turn-around time. Your results include full-color reports and useful information about how to utilize your results in your career and life. Assessment typically includes identifying your interests, personality type, decision-making style, change-management style, motivated skills, core values, spiritual gifts, preferred roles, and more.
- Professional career counseling/coaching to help you determine the key "puzzle pieces" of your unique design, to recognize the natural themes in your assessment results, your strengths, and special giftedness.
- Comprehensive information and exercises for identifying and exploring career options using your assessment results.
- Personal and focused attention from your career coach who is a National Certified Career Counselor. Your career coach will tailor your sessions to meet your specific needs.
- An inscribed copy of Live Your Calling: A Practical Guide to Finding and Fulfilling Your Mission in Life by Kevin & Kay Marie Brennfleck that contains a "toolbox" of resources for discovering and living your God-given calling.
- Three coaching sessions (by phone) to interpret your assessment results and help you determine your "next steps" to utilize your assessment information in your life and career.
This program uses up to four assessments: The Strong Interest Inventory (either high school or college edition), the Myers-Briggs Step II Interpretive Report (Form Q), the Career Fit Test, and the CareerFitter. These assessments must be debriefed by your National Certified Career Counselor. You can view sample reports by going to the following links:
The Strong Interest Inventory Interpretive Report
The Strong assessment is an invaluable tool for career development professionals to help their clients navigate the potential minefield of choosing a career. It can also be used to help professional people adapt to lifelong career changes. This assessment must be debriefed by a certified career counselor.
Myers-Briggs Step II Interpretive Report
Understanding personality type preferences, as identified through the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) instrument, can support people in career exploration, development, and decision-making. This assessment must be debriefed by a certified career counselor.
Career Fit Test
The Career Fit Test matches your aptitudes, skills, interests, and personality to work that is a calling and not just a job.
The CareerFitter helps individuals identify their ideal careers and work strengths by evaluating their work personality.
I'm interested! What's my next step?
Schedule your free consultation session today by completing the Free Consultation Session form. Kevin or Kay Marie Brennfleck, National Certified Career Counselors, will follow up to schedule your initial complimentary session. During that session, your coach will discuss with you what you would like to achieve through career coaching and which option would best meet your needs. This first step can be the beginning of a new life for you!
Schedule your FREE consultation session to discuss your situation and learn more about the Professional Career Testing Package.