Teen Challenge Southeast Region
Vero Beach FL
Job Duties, Qualifications and Responsibilities:
· Responsible to work one-on-one regularly with students
· Assist students with any emotional struggles, especially in times of crisis.
· Follow our standards for documentation of all counseling sessions.
· Demonstrates a commitment to honesty, loyalty and excellence.
· Understands the importance of confidentiality.
· Ability to work well with students, parents and staff.
· Understanding of leadership and how to lead in a positive manner.
· Encourage, challenge students to redirect destructive behavior patterns into positive and productive goals.
· Work with leadership and staff in helping each student develop a strong Biblical foundation.
· Experience working with troubled persons who struggle with life-controlling issues and their families.
· Must understand the practical application of Biblical principles.
· Previous training and experience in Christian counseling.
Teen Challenge is a faith-based, non-profit organization working to help those with life-controlling issues. We work with both adolescents and adults and have centers throughout the world.