Processing the incoming mail on a daily basis, ability to use machines located in a caging and data entry environment. Perform other related work as required. Part time and full time available.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Adhere to company procedures and objectives • Understand and adhere to caging and data entry processes • Sorting, batching, opening, scanning, balancing, keying, and preparing mail for deposit • Perform regular bank runs • Prepare completed work for storage • Handle returned mail • Review of potential duplicate account reports • Integrate emails into daily work as necessary • Able to meet production requirements regarding accuracy and speed • Monitor individual status reports • Make sure workstations are kept tidy at all times • Other delegated tasks as required
• Must be detail-oriented • Must be flexible and adaptable to changes in policy or process • Must be able to work in an environment that is regularly high pressure and deadline driven • Must be proficient in basic accounting and balancing • Strong typing skills, alphanumeric data entry • Proficient and accurate 10-key • Competent in basic computer applications • Ability to learn new software • Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time • Must maintain confidentiality and not discuss clients or work with non-dpc&s staff
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
· Able to lift up to 30 lbs
· Able to sit and stand for long periods of time
· Able to work in loud environment around caging equipment
Full time & On-call available
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.