This position is responsible for coordinating activities in shipping, receiving, transporting, stacking, distribute materials and other items from warehouse for mailroom personnel, as well as maintaining inventory records in warehouse. Performs other related work as may be required.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
· All pickup/deliveries are within the Phoenix metro area
· Loading, unloading and delivering mail/packages accurately and efficiently in a positive and professional manner to our customers. We load and deliver everything from small mail bags to large mail trays.
· Operate Company vehicle and box truck with a lift gate, auto transmission
· Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover and physical capabilities of facilities
· Examine and inspect stock items for defects keeping a detailed log for reporting any damage to manager
· Complete receiving forms, mark stock items before putting in designated area of warehouse, update pallet and racking identification boards
· Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in warehouse making sure inventory is adjusted accordingly
· Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses
· Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigate discrepancies, reconciling inventory monthly
· Working at multiple warehouse locations when needed
· Strong organizational skills
· Good customer relations/communication skills.
· Able to prioritize workload, work on multiple projects, and meet deadlines for all projects scheduled
· Able to become certified operating a forklift
· Possession of a valid and appropriate Arizona Driver’s License; have an acceptable driving record and qualify for insurability to the Company’s insurance carrier. (CDL not required)
Physical Demands and Work Environment The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
· Able to lift up to 50lbs
· Able to sit and stand for long periods of time
· Able to work in loud environment around mailroom equipment
· Able to work in outdoor weather conditions
· Able to operate a forklift, power stacker, pallet jack, and hand truck
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Retirement Plan
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.