Full Time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Discount on King's Schools tuition
Together, the CRISTA family of ministries blesses and encourages millions of people each year. Since it’s beginnings in 1948, the ministries of CRISTA have been empowered to serve the needs of the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, each using their unique callings to bring life-changing resources to the many people they are blessed to serve — people around the world, around the country, and right next door.
See more of why CRISTA Ministries is a unique place to serve by visiting our website: www.crista.org
POSITION SUMMARY for the SENIOR DIRECTOR OF MARKETING: The Senior Director of Marketing for CRISTA (specifically Camps, CVM, SUA, Senior Living, King’s and Media) is responsible for developing effective fundraising and marketing strategies that move CRISTA’s mission. Develop brand awareness, donor acquisition, and donor retention strategies. Lead a team of marketing managers and coordinators that will execute the day-to-day marketing needs. Collaborate and coordinate with Resource Advancement (RA), Senior Leadership and Ministry Leaders, to achieve successful execution of strategies. Responsible for developing and overseeing the marketing budget to achieve budgeted fundraising goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:(Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
1. Create annual, multi-million dollar revenue-generating, fundraising strategies and campaigns for CRISTA 6. Collaborate with RA Leadership and Ministry Leaders to further the mission of CRISTA. Develop the marketing budget to support fundraising strategies.
2. Collaborate with RA Operations, Creative House and Donor Relations to execute all CRISTA 6 fundraising strategies.
3. Oversee the marketing budget, monitor fundraising efforts and report on monthly progress toward meeting the annual marketing/fundraising goals. Formulate contingency plans when metrics indicate revenue and/or production goals are in danger of not being met.
4. Lead marketing manager and content specialists to execute marketing/ fundraising projects.
5. Participate and contribute to RA and/or CRISTA 6 staff meetings and devotions, Resource Advancement project production meetings, and creative planning meetings for appropriate campaigns.
6. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, and customers.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Personal conduct that reflects well on CRISTA Ministries and supports our personal conduct policy
Perform all duties consistent with the CRISTA Ministries Mission Statement
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Marketing Managers, Content Managers, and Project Manager/Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
The profession that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.
Agreement and support of CRISTA’s Doctrinal Statement.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant experience may be substituted for education on a year-by-year experience.
7+ years of non-profit fundraising and marketing experience
Experience in leading a team of marketing managers
Experienced and proven track record in no-profit fundraising
Experience in donor relations
Software and Equipment Used:
Other Considerations: Interest or experience with foreign domestic missions.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
Experience: 10+ years in non-profit fundraising and marketing
Welcome to CRISTA. We are a family of ministries loving God by serving people worldwide in the areas of education, international relief & development, senior living and media. Based in Seattle, Washington with a reach both locally and globally, we exist to bring the good news of Jesus Christ through deed and word to individuals and cultures around the world.
CRISTA is seven distinct ministries, each with their own vision and mission. And yet, they are all part of the CRISTA family. Each ministry has answered the call to serve in their unique way, yet together we strive toward one goal – to draw people into a transforming relationship with Christ.
From World Concern’s relief efforts around the globe to the veterinarians in far corners of the world ministering through Christian Veterinary Mission; from CRISTA Media’s five stations that broadcast uplifting messages and music through your radio dials to the fireside songs that bring joy to campers year round at CRISTA Camps; from the young minds equipped with knowledge at King’s Schools and Seattle Urban Academy to the seniors receiving exceptional care at CRISTA Senior Living. Whether traversing the globe or right in our backyard, the CRISTA family of ministries is empowered to meet the needs of those we serve.
CRISTA’s mission is to love God by serving people – meeting practical and spiritual needs—so that those we serve will be built up in love, united in faith and maturing in Christ.