CARE Elementary School ( Christian Academy for Reaching Excellence) is a not for profit private school located at 2025 NW 1st Ave., Miami, Florida. CARE Elementary School provides a nurturing Christian environment where children from the Overtown and adjacent neighborhoods receive the best opportunity for academic success. CARE Elementary School is committed to providing quality instruction by certified teachers, small classes, state of the art technology incorporated in the curriculum and the ongoing support of community partners.
There is an opening for a highly motivated certified middle school teacher to make an impact on the lives of the students enrolled at CARE. If you are passionate about making a difference and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to teach at a Christian school of excellence, giving under-served students the academic and spiritual foundation needed to succeed, the middle school teacher at CARE Elementary offers that opportunity. The staff at CARE works as a team striving to enable students to reach their God given potential.
CARE Elementary is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background screening and drug testing.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Education and a minimum of two years teaching experience, with at least one year verifiable middle school teaching experience.
2. License with the Florida Department of Education as well as Florida Teacher certification (Must have middle school subset certification)
3. Commitment to providing a nurturing Christian environment for students, staff and parents.
4. Good communication skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
5. Proficient computer skills, strong data analysis, and affinity for use of technology in the classroom.
At CARE, our full-time teachers have the following characteristics;
Passion for teaching children.
Strong desire to instill a love for learning.
Ability to use technology in all aspects of teaching.
Proficiency in long and short term lesson plans.
Strong classroom management skills.
Team player mentality.
Solution oriented attitude
All applicants must send resume to email address listed under school contact info. No phone calls please. Applicant portal to close on or before May 10, 2019.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $46,000.00 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $46,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
How many years of Teaching experience do you have?
Do you have the following license or certification: Middle school?
Do you speak English?
Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?