Houseparent Position for Married Couple
Do you want to make a difference in the life of a young person? Turbeville Children’s Home has an opening for a Christian married couple to work with at-risk teen boys.
* Full-time opportunity working 24/7 with the boys for one week at a time.
* The schedule is one week on and one week off (Monday to Monday)
* Salary is based on experience.
* Full benefit package offered including medical and dental plans, and 403(b) retirement plan.
* We are looking for individuals with a desire to be a Christian role model while providing supervision and support to at-risk children.
* Responsibilities include teaching the children life skills, home living structure, transportation to appointments, medication administration, etc.
* High energy is recommended and the ability to adapt to changes in daily routines.
* Must be team oriented.
* 21 years of age or older
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver’s license with a 3 year good driving record
* Pass required South Carolina DSS background checks including fingerprinting
* Understand basic computer knowledge to complete required reports & communicate via emails
Please contact Becky at (843) 659-2880 for an application or for more information.