This Christian job is no longer available, however, you can find many open ministry jobs, church jobs, and pastor jobs by clicking here.
Other online ministry jobs and career resources in our network include:
-ChurchJobsOnline.com (Find or post church jobs (senior pastor job, youth pastor job, worship pastor job, children's ministry job, and others) to the Internet's top job sites);
-ChristianJobFair.com (Explore Christian Jobs, Ministry Jobs and Church Employment);
-CareerFitTest.com (The best free career test to discover your strengths and find work you love).
Hello! Welcome! Our vision for The Grove is to be the most welcoming and hospitable church in the nation! As part of our Hospitality Ministry vision we regularly open the church as a venue for special events to our church family and to the community. The Events Coordinator oversees communications and organizational details for internal and external events to ensure everyone who comes onto our campus feels the love of Jesus.
Reports To: Events Director
Works with: Events Team, Hospitality Ministry, Facilities Department, Volunteers, Guests
Works: 40 hours per week, hourly
Administration – 50%
- Schedule all outside ministry events in Planning Center Resources
- Schedule HVAC needs for all events in church
- Coordinate staff trainings for utilizing Planning Center Resources
- Create regular reports on schedules events
- Review policies and procedures of onsite events with clients
- Schedule all Memorials and Funerals in Planning Center Resources
- Coordinate inter-departmental communications relating to event’s needs
- Oversee event hosts for individual events
Guest Liaison – 40%
- Respond to all inquiries regarding room use.
- Meet with guests for informational interviews and facility tours regarding events and memorials
- Coordinate event information with departments; floor plans, timelines, details of events
- Host events as needed
Other – 10%
- Attend weekly Event Teams meetings; facilitate meetings as needed.
- Attend church all-staff meetings, devotions and trainings.
Apply here - https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=15442&clientkey=3719216016348F4E6D3FCE2C0B35D9A6