Search church jobs, pastor jobs and other church staff employment positions. Churches can post church jobs and pastor openings and view resumes. Find Church Jobs, Pastor Jobs and Ministry Employment at our division - ChurchJobsOnline.com
Find Church Jobs in the following areas: senior pastor, associate pastor, teaching pastor, youth pastor, worship and music pastor and many other church staff employment positions. Churches and search committees can post church jobs and pastor openings. Also, over 25,000 resumes can be searched.
Paid postings are displayed at our division ChurchJobsOnline.com and featured postings are distributed to a network of over 100 sites. Paid featured jobs are also posted on PastorJobs.com and distributed for FREE to the most visited websites including Indeed, Glassdoor, SimplyHired, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, Google Jobs, Jooble, Adzuna, and others. Reach the right candidates in less time.
Here are some important steps to take in finding Church Jobs:
1) Develop a good job search strategy for finding openings. You can begin by finding openings at ChristianCareerCenter.com and ChurchJobsOnline.com. You can also find advertised church jobs at sites such as ChurchJobFinder.com, ChurchStaffing.com and ChurchJobs.net. Remember, however, that a high percentage (typically 85%) of jobs are not advertised and referred to as being in the "hidden" job market. You can find these church jobs by using other methods. You can learn more about these methods by reading the articles:
2) Make sure that you have a resume and cover letter that showcases your education and other qualifications for your targeted church job. If you need help with writing a resume and/or cover letter please complete the career services consultation form. Be sure to also post your resume at the ChristianCareerCenter.com resume bank and to sign up for job alerts that will let you know when new church openings are posted.
3) Practice your interviewing skills so that you can prove that you are the right person for the position. Take time to think about and articulate why a church would want to hire you. Read the article "How to Ace Behavioral Interviews."
4) Be persistent! As Saint Augustine said, "Pray as though everything depends on God and work as though everything depends on you." Praying for God's strength and wisdom, and consistently using good job search strategies will enable you to find a church job as quickly as possible.
5) If you are interested in working for a church but are not sure what type of position would fit your God-given design, we can help you through career testing and counseling services.