While furniture rental is certainly what CORT is known for, you'll find we're more than that.
We're a Berkshire Hathaway company and we've been in business for over 40 years. Our company motto is “Live. Work. Celebrate.” It embodies our dedication to delivering unparalleled value to a wide range of customers for a wide range of needs.
At CORT, we specialize in providing solutions that remove the stress and uncertainty that accompany periods of transition for businesses and individuals. We offer asset outsourcing services to businesses with short-term furniture and employee relocation needs and provide individuals in a temporary housing situation with a turn-key, home furnishing solution.
We do all this with inspired, motivated people who possess both an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude. Our retention rate tends to be very high because we seek individuals looking for careers, not jobs. And we typically promote from within.
With more than 100 offices, showrooms and clearance centers across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and partners in more than 70 countries, CORT's wide scope of services and companywide commitment to providing excellent customer service have made us an industry leader.
If you're looking for a stable company with a commitment to making a difference in our customers' lives, you'll find it right here with us. And if you have the right mix of passion and an entrepreneurial spirit, we can't wait to meet you.
Inventory and quality control of all product in warehouse.
- Complete monthly inventory control count of product in warehouse.
- Stage product for loading.
- Assist in the loading of the product.
- Return product to system and rack following pickup.
- Clean and repair furniture as needed to ensure quality product.
- High School diploma or equivalent or 1 plus years of experience without a degree
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Must have reliable transportation
- Regularly required to stand; Frequently is required to walk and climb or balance. Occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.