Do you have a heart to serve the hurting and broken? Do you desire to disciple men and women in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
His Mansion Ministries, a Christ-centered residential program, was formed 40 years ago to serve men and women bound by addiction and other life-controlling issues. Or mission is to inspire Christ-like change through authentic relationships in a community context, with Biblical truth and love.
The Director of Programs leads and maintains the Resident and Servant Leader programs in line with our mission, vision, and values. The Director of Programs job is, first and foremost, a ministry position. Therefore, the Director of Programs is not only responsible for the Resident and Servant Leader programs, but for modeling Christ-like behavior and for leading others in further pursuit of relationship with Jesus Christ through daily life.
- Christ-likeness, strong Christian faith, integrity, moral values, and convictions
- Proven leadership
- Degree in ministry, organizational leadership, pastoral counseling or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in addiction recovery, ministry, and/or leadership
- Experience working with people in crisis
- If married, his or her spouse should be spiritually mature and willing to participate in the community
The Director of Programs’ responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership, vision, development, and direction to the Resident and Servant Leader programs
- Responsible for staffing, managing, and supervising all Counseling and Program employees
- Make final determinations regarding Resident and Servant Leader acceptance
- Set and communicate appropriate boundaries and guidelines for interactions between program participants and community members
The Director of Programs will be able to utilize his/her skills in leadership, communication and vision to serve the Residents and Servant Leaders in our care.
Employees live on our 316 acre farm in southern New Hampshire. A $6,000 annual stipend, housing, utilities and other fringe benefits are provided by His Mansion. Employees are encouraged to raise additional support if needed.
Visit http://hismansion.com/serve/staff/ for a full position description. Email resumes to Mr. Ed Perrine at edhismansion.com.