Posted by: Valiant Recovery
Posted date: 2017-Oct-23
Location: ottawa, ontario
Valiant Recovery provides private, in patient, addiction and mental health treatment. Our focus is to provide top notch, individualized, affordable luxury treatment in a comfortable atmosphere.
Valiant Recovery is located in Ottawa Ontario, Canada.
Job Duties Include:
- Complete detailed client assessments, and Develops individualized treatment plans.
- Provides private one on one counseling for clients in recovery home as well as aftercare phone counseling for each client once they have left the facility.
- Assists the client in developing aftercare plans, case management, etc.
- Help supervise a team Facilitators in clinical practices
- Shares pertinent information with team as obtained from patients or family throughout program.
- Provides liaison services between patient and family, significant other(s), referral source(s), interventionists, case workers, and other service providers.
- Updates treatment plans as needed
- Provide some Family / Marriage counseling.
- Maintains communication with C.E.O, in house staff, interventionists, case workers, and other service providers as needed.
- Complying with Provincial and/or Certification/Licensure training requirements
- Masters Degree required
- Provincial licencing in addiction and or Mental health treatment
- 8 years of experience working with addiction
- Recovering individual with a minimum of 8 years of abstinence from drugs and alcohol to be eligible for this position.
- Experience with in-patient care is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Have valid drivers licence, with a clean driving record, and reliable vehicle.
- Have a criminal check done
- Be able to pass drug and Alcohol tests at any time.
- Be able to work at a moments notice, in emergency situation