Addiction / Mental health Facilitator
Valiant Recovery provides private, in patient, addiction and mental health treatment. Our focus is to provide top notch, individualized, affordable treatment in a comfortable atmosphere. Valiant Recovery Florida is a new facility located in Punta Gorda Florida, providing treatment to in-patient clients.
The Facilitator is responsible for providing confidential small group education with up to 10 individuals within the facility. He/she demonstrates confidence in managing and training clients. He / She follows schedule, and keeps order in facility. Facilitator will be responsible for some light cleaning and food prep. as well.
Potential candidates should have:
- Experience working in the field of addiction or mental health (personal recovery is an asset)
- Credentials or training in addiction, mental health, counseling or related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have valid drivers licence, with a clean driving record
- Willingness to have a criminal check done, and pass drug and Alcohol tests at any time.
- Willingness to sign confidentiality contracts
- Ability to work day or night shifts
- Ability to work at a moments notice, in emergency situations.
- Abstinence from drugs and alcohol for a minimum of 5 years, if in recovery.
- Practice complete abstinence from alcohol and drugs while in employment.
*For more information, contact Royce 1-941-882-1664 or roycevaliantrecovery com ... Website: Valiantrecovery.com
*Curriently looking to fill all positions, in new Facility*