Direct Marketing Production Coordinator
Posted by: The Christian Broadcasting Network
Posted date: 2018-Jan-25
Location: Virginia Beach
Direct Marketing – Virginia Beach
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) has a great opportunity for a detail-oriented Direct Marketing Production Coordinator to oversee multi-faceted direct mail projects in the Direct Marketing department. The successful candidate will coordinate production with various departments and outside vendors to ensure that all specifications are met for pre-press, printing, data processing, insertion, tracking and receipting of mailings.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a Coordinator or Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of direct mail, marketing or related fields desirable
- Excellent organizational skills and consistent, meticulous attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task and maintain fast-paced production schedule
- Understanding of project management and ability to work well with systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with ability to learn new software
- Self-directed with appropriate initiative and excellent follow-through
- Ability to be flexible, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated with ability to be an effective member of a team
CBN is a leader in Christian television, producing network-quality programming and providing humanitarian relief efforts around the world. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.