CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country's leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world's leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are
the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation's leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
CORT is offering an opportunity to be part of our Salt Lake City District as a Business Development Executive. This individual must be a highly-motivated sales professional who can develop new revenue opportunities within a wide variety of industries through pro-active sales efforts, referrals and networking activities.
- Driven to generate new business opportunities through pro-active sales efforts to include research, telephone prospecting, cold calling and appointments with clients.
- Research local market trigger events; respond with initiative in making contact with new potential customers.
- Complete a market analysis of industry trends and market “movement” that may denote rental opportunity.
- Attend appropriate and applicable industry networking events to attain new contacts, promote the company and gain client interest our products and services.
- Develop and maintain a sales plan identifying sales strategies and tactics to drive revenue achievement to develop new opportunities with existing and new clients
- Creative, persuasive and professional influencer and presenter that moves the sales process forward utilizing value based selling techniques
- Ability to converse with a high level “C-Suite” decision maker
- Demonstrate solid business acumen and strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Minimum 5 years outside B2B sales experience (Office Furniture knowledge a plus)
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals
- CRM experience (Salesforce, a plus)
- Familiarity with social media value
- Experience in solution and value based selling
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Strategic thinking and demonstrates persistence to overcome obstacles
If you are driven by the challenge of generating and developing a territory and enjoy hunting for and securing new business within a high energy environment this is the perfect opportunity for you!