CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country's leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world's leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are
the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation's leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
Leads the inside sales process in a District with single or multiple showrooms to drive profitable sales growth in both rental and relocation services.
- Builds, directs and motivates inside sales team of Rental Consultants and Project Coordinators focusing efforts on account management of existing business and prospecting for new business;
- Work with District General Manager to do market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules;
- Coaches and trains inside sales team to drive revenue growth while providing premium customer service;
- Calls on key customers to ensure service satisfaction and identify continued growth opportunities;
- Works with Operations and Retail to ensure inventory strategies to meet needs of both rental and retail
- College degree with 3+ years of combined business-to-business sales experience and distance management experience or minimum 7 years industry experience without degree;
- At least 2 years of experience managing a sales force with a proven record of increasing sales and profit;
- Excellent communication and reasoning skills, computer proficiency and account development and management skills;
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen;
- Must have local state driver's license and safe driving record;
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to speak, read and write English