CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country's leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world's leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are
the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation's leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
CORT is offering an opportunity to be part of our San Francisco District as an Account Representative. This individual must be a highly-motivated sales professional who can develop new accounts as well as manage existing accounts toward profitable growth in rental and relocation services.
- Ability to effectively maintain and expand account revenue within an assigned sales territory
- Driven to create new business opportunities through networking, prospecting and sourcing
- Identify and develop new national and local business opportunities
- Develop and grow relationships with existing key customers
- Positive influencer, creative thinker and problem solver
- Business acumen and strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Networking through industry related events (some travel required)
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years sales or customer service experience
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals
- CRM experience (Salesforce, a plus)
- Familiarity with social media value
- Experience in solution and concept selling
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Industry experience (or related) preferred
- Eye for design
If you have a creative spirit, are challenged by the prospect of building a territory and enjoy hunting for and securing new business within a high energy environment this is the perfect opportunity for you!