CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country's leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world's leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are
the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation's leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
We are currently seeking qualified, service-oriented individuals for a Rental Consultant position. Interact with customer in showroom, through internet leads and on telephone to generate
revenue through closing profitable rental agreements or retail sales through upselling cross-selling while providing premium customer service.
- Handling walk-in, telephonic and internet inquiries
- Inputting leases and completing inventory support and administrative tasks
- Obtaining credit information required to facilitate approvals for customers
- Detailed quote preparation and support for outside sales force
- Completing payment transactions
- Educate customers on how CORT products and services meet the customer's needs
- Willingness to learn and grow both professionally and personally
- Furniture knowledge is a plus.
- 2 years similar experience preferred
- Enthusiasm and customer driven passion
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and computer literate
- Ability to work 40 hours/week with varied hours/days to provide support for showroom, sales events, meetings, networking functions, etc.;
- Excellent communication, reasoning skills, and computer proficiency skills;
- Ability to speak, read and write English