Choice Books of Gulf States, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to reach people with the gospel message through placement of Christian and inspirational books in the marketplace. We believe one book can make a difference in someone's life. We do this by placing book displays in retail locations such as grocery stores, airports, hospitals, travel centers, department stores, and pharmacies, places where Christian materials are infrequently found. Since its inception over 60 years ago, Choice Books has expanded to more than 11,500 displays scattered across the continental U.S. The Gulf States Distributorship is one of 7 individually owned Choice Books distributorships. Currently, Choice Books of Gulf States has an opening for a full-time Service and Sales Representative living in the Memphis, TN area. We have excellent benefits including group health and dental insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, vacation, and sick time. We provide a company box truck for servicing, as well as fuel for the truck, food, and lodging for overnight trips. We work Monday through Friday.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Primarily servicing book displays at individual accounts
- Loading books each week into company truck for upcoming week's route
- Using handheld scanner to manage account and truck inventories
- Building good rapport with retail personnel at each account
- Actively seeking/pursuing additional accounts
- Participating with district manager in development of route itinerary
- Setting and pulling displays as necessary
- Be a committed Christian with a passion to share the gospel of Christ
- Have valid driver’s license, CDL not required
- Be able to lift at least 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Be capable of bending, stooping, crouching, pushing, pulling, climbing stairs, and climbing in and out of a truck frequently
- Be self-motivated, work independently, have good time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Have ability to communicate orally in a professional manner with customers
- Be comfortable driving a box truck
- Some overnight travel required
CBGS is a drug and tobacco free organization.
Those interested please contact Annet Martin at 251-653-0560, Ext. 19, e-mail at martinags.choicebooks.org, or by mail at 6115 Old Pascagoula Rd. Theodore, AL 36582.
Discover more about us at http://www.choicebooks.org