This is a female, live in staff position in which you will be assigned the case management of up to two female residents. You will be mentoring them, co-creating goal plans and holding them accountable so that they may heal and grow to become self-sufficient. You may also be assigned certain house maintenance and administrative tasks.
Providence House is a 2-year transitional housing program for single men & women. We serve adults recovering from addictions and working toward economic self-sufficiency. This program is operated within a large home at 801 Logan Street in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Denver.
You will be part of a team that works together to build community and implement this program. You are required to live in the home and will be given your own bedroom and a shared bathroom. Dinners are provided and shared as a community.
A strong sense of calling to this population and a mature Christian walk is essential
Experience managing others is a plus
Flexible and able to manage crisis situations
An understanding of addictive behavior is preferable
A person that appreciates the importance of positive role modeling
Enthusiastic and committed team player
Comfortable signing Providence Network’s Statement of Faith
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
TO APPLY: Email cover letter & resume to House Director, Jennifer Sheedy at jennifersheedyprovidencenetwork.org
T O LEARN MORE: Visit providencenetwork.org