The Fold Family Ministries is a Christ-centered residential program for troubled teens. Providing a safe, loving, and grace-filled environment, we offer a new beginning for both teens and their parents in crisis. Our mission is to help families find hope and healing in Christ.
The role of Senior Mentor is designed for a husband/wife team desiring to work together in ministry. They are responsible for the overall effective Biblial counseling and mentoring within The Fold's programs, providing encouragement and training and advocating growth and learning for each student and residential staff.
Responsibilities include meeting regularly with staff, giving them advice and direction, developing efective strategies for maintain ongoing discipling of students, mentoring staff and students, and providing spiritual, emotional and physical support. It will also include attending meetings and staff trainings and participating in parent seminars.
Preferred Profile and Experience:
- A calling to work with teens in conflict
- A healthy balance of organization/planning gifts and spontaneity/flexibility
- A servant’s heart and desire to nurture others
- Experience in youth ministry, counseling, leadership and/or discipleship
- Good communication skills, integrity, humility, and teachability are necessary
- Experience in and knowledge of the Exchanged Life as presented by the Association of Exchanged Life Ministries is a plus
- Minimum 3 year commitment
Salary and Benefits:
- We provide a salary twice monthly. We also encourage our staff to raise prayer support and additional financial support.
- Four scheduled eleven-day breaks a year
- Two consecutive days off each week
- Vision and Life Insurance Plan
- An apartment may be provided depending on the circumstances
Please Contact our Office Coordinator, Sue Grant: hrthefoldfamily.com
or Call: (802) 626-5620 if you are interested in a position.