Posted by: JAARS, Inc.
Posted date: 2017-Oct-23
OBJECTIVE: To maintain the appearance and cleanliness of the Jaars facilities in such a manner which assures an attractive, pleasant and sanitary environment for personnel, customers, and guests.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBLITY/AUTHORITY: Performs duties and tasks as outlined in responsibilities below and other tasks requested by supervisor or administrative staff.
- High school diploma
- Good customer service skills.
- Willingness to learn new cleaning methods.
- Needs to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail is an important element of this job.
WORK HOURS REQUIRED: Ability to work at least 40 hours per week.
RESPONSIBILITIES: These duties will be performed at various buildings on center. This person will cross train in the efforts to help cover any custodial janitor who may take sick leave/vacation.
Responsibilities also include:
- Cleaning restrooms
- Vacuuming carpets
- Cleaning entrances and glass doors
- Maintaining cleaning supplies and ordering supplies thru Admin-Janitorial supervisor.
- Emptying trash.
- Flexible to the unexpected request that may arise from supervisor.