The 700 Club Prayer Center – Nashville, TN
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is looking for Partner Service Representatives to join our dynamic call center team. We are seeking dedicated professionals who are passionate about the mission of CBN and enjoy interacting with the public.
This is a regular, part-time position working at least 20 hours per week and paid $11.50 per hour. Employees averaging 20+ hours per week accrue part-time vacation and sick leave and are eligible to participate in the 401(k) with company match.
This position will communicate with established and prospective CBN partners to encourage financial support, inform, and minister through prayer using accepted biblical doctrine. Multiple shifts are available, with the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art equipment in a positive team environment.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent listening skills and ability to empathize with others
- Knowledge of the Bible and ability to pray concise, scripture-based prayers
- Ability to communicate professionally with good oral and written communication skills, including proper use of sentence structure, grammar, and spelling
- Good computer skills including use of Windows-based operating system, web browser, and email program with ability to learn new software
- Comfortable working at a computer workstation for entire shift
- Strong reading comprehension skills
- Ability to work in a structured, fast-paced environment, and adapt to change
- Ability to self-manage and take appropriate initiative
- Strong ability to maintain consistent punctuality and attendance
- Ability to work occasional weekends and holidays as needed
- Excellent ability to maintain confidentiality and safeguard sensitive information
- Experience with Call Center software a plus
* Also seeking Spanish/English bilingual candidates.*
CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and part-time benefits package. If you desire to make a difference in the lives of others, share our vision and purpose and possess the skill requirements listed, we would like to hear from you! Visit our website at www.cbn.com to submit an online application. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.