• BA of Communications, Marketing or Business (CFRE preferred)
• 5 or more years of increasing major donor giving and foundation fundraising or equivalent corporate business development experience
• Proven track record in managing an assigned donor or client base effectively to ensure maximum relational development and fundraising potential
• Proficiency with CRM database software
• Must be able to effectively articulate the mission of JVMI and the array of field programs
• Must have good listening skills in order to cultivate relationships, determine giving potential and identify areas of interest that may be concurrent with both the potential giving partner’s and JVMI’s mission and goals
• Ability to interact with current and potential Major Giving Partners and foundations in the context of a relational ministry
•Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Are you a talented "friend-raiser" seeking a unique and gratifying experience with rewards well beyond monetary compensation that will impact the lives of our associates and others around the world?
We are a rapidly-growing world-wide ministry based in Phoenix, AZ, seeking a Regional Partner Relations Representative who will support our mission to bring the Good News of Jesus to the Jew first and also to the nations around the world, touching them through missions, education, humanitarian aid and other programs. Our message reaches millions each week through a variety of media (Electronic, Web, Television, Print, etc.) as well as extensive personal interaction in many corners of the world.
This Regional Partner Relations Representative is responsible for developing and cultivating relationships with Major Giving Partners and Potential Major Giving Partners. This person must professionally and effectively communicate the mission of JVMI and the work of the ministry to promote awareness, knowledge, interest, involvement and commitment from Major & Potential Major Giving Partners.
• Manage a Regional Territory assignment of current & potential Major Giving Partners
• Develop long lasting relationships with current and potential Major Giving Partners
• Identify, qualify and cultivate active potential transitional giving partners. Includes: identifying high capacity/high likelihood giving partners, qualifying them and cultivating the qualified partners
• Maintain monthly contact with potential and current Major Giving Partners to determine specific areas of interest in order to engage them in the ministry and ultimately ask them to start supporting JVMI or increase their current financial support to fulfill very specific special mission projects.
• Comfortable praying for and encouraging partners
• Ability to display empathy while setting appropriate boundaries
• Gain knowledge of all JVMI programs in order to intelligently discuss projects with current or potential giving partners
• Provide leadership at special events; including creating invitation lists, choosing venues and & delivering program content as needed.
• Determine key locations that will maximize partner participation and help achieve event goals.
• Provide Major Giving Partners with progress reports and news in their area of support in a consistent, timely manner. (Stewardship)
• Request creative staff to assist with proposals, reports and written materials for presentation to keep Major Giving Partners engaged and informed
• Oversee distribution of receipts for Major Giving Partners
• Send appropriate thank you notes and premiums to major partners in a disciplined, meaningful and timely fashion
• Travel 1 week per month to meet face to face with both current and potential Major Giving Partners
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO: HRJEWISHVOICE.ORG