Greater Cleveland Youth for Christ (GCYFC) is pleased to announce an opening with their thriving team of youth evangelists. We are looking for a Male and a Female Campus Life Director dedicated to the outreach of the youth on the Private School campuses. The position would include:
· Focus: Using creative techniques to introduce some of the area’s brightest and best in the private schools to the life-changing message of Jesus Christ. A mix of large groups, small groups, appointments, events, trips, and other methods will be employed.
· Networking: All outreach will be done in conjunction with plugging kids into the local church and empowering the local church to do outreach. Utilization of volunteers and multiplying yourself will be the key.
· Salary: high 20s to low 30s, commensurate with experience
· Benefits: full medical, basic dental, life insurance, and voluntary vision
· Training: a mix of on-the-job and classroom; plus interaction with staff of 5-25+ years experience
· Curriculum: Several options provided plus an opportunity to write your own
· Team Environment: Currently 24 staff serving in urban, suburban, and inner ring contexts; plus administrative and event staff.
· Event Opportunities: GCYFC has had a great relationship with the Indians, Cavaliers, and other large venues to do large scale events; the students in your ministry area will benefit from player interaction, behind the scenes, and other special opportunities.
· Effectiveness: Last school year, GCYFC did over 12,000 Gospel presentations; 3,000 young people were involved in weekly programming in 27 area schools and 2 juvenile lock-up facilities.
· Credentialing: a chance to become certified with the National movement, YFC/USA
· Historical Group: Greater Cleveland Youth for Christ is a charter member (1944) of YFC/USA.
· Worldwide Movement: Youth for Christ has over 35,000 paid staff members and volunteers that serve in 100 countries around the world.
· Fundraising: Most YFC staff are support-based missionaries that need to find financial partners in order to do ministry. The private school position is blessed with “seed money” which allows for minimal support-raising.
Please e-mail your resume with a note of interest to yfcyfccleveland.org or mail it to Greater Cleveland Youth for Christ, 709 Brookpark Rd, LL Unit #1, Cleveland, OH 44109. The posting will stay open until filled. If you have questions please call (216) 252-9881 or check out our website at www.yfccleveland.org for more information.