We are looking for an innovative and people-centered individual or couple to bring the light of the gospel to unlit places in the Great Falls area of Montana. In a fast-moving society where those outside the mainstream are often overlooked, we need witnesses to the gospel who take the time to assess an area, find out where the greatest needs are, and develop creative strategies to meet those needs. This is a position for someone to support and extend the work of local churches and individuals, as well as create new ministries in the area. In this job you will be given the freedom to apply your unique gifts and skills to reach into the lives of often overlooked people. Opportunities exist for preaching, adult Bible studies, children’s ministry, VBS, working with two different camps, outdoor teen ministry, and many others! You will initially be able to work closely with the field director to determine where you best fit. This position requires raising full support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assess, strategize and implement appropriate ministry activities
- Plan and lead Bible study groups
- Partner with churches and ministries in the area
- Recruit, train and lead volunteers
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness
- A love and desire to work with different ministry opportunities
- Ability to recognize and strategize for new ministry opportunities as they are presented
- Works well with people
- Ability to recruit, train and lead volunteers
- Have vehicle in good repair for necessary travel around the field
- Experience with camping ministry and VBS, a plus
- Ability to raise support
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree; or 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year of college-level Biblical studies preferred.
InFaith is a nondenominational mission that enables called and committed followers of Christ to serve with purpose and passion within our nation’s borders. With over 160 field staff serving in 33 states, we use many different ministry methods to achieve one simple mission: to share Jesus with the people of the United States.