We are looking for someone to begin new ministry in Southwestern Washington. The candidate will work with the field director to research demographics and assess spiritual needs in order to plan and pioneer ministry efforts in the area. The candidate will be allowed to minister according to his or her gifts and call. The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, and responsible; sees ministry as a team-oriented partnership; has a heart for pioneering new ministries that reach the unreached; and is Christ-centered with a solid foundation in God’s Word. Opportunities exist for partnerships with local churches and ministries in the area, as well as opportunities for ministry among refugee communities. This position requires raising full support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pioneer new ministries as well as continue established ministries
- Recruit and train ministry volunteers
- Partner with churches and ministries in the area
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness
- Works well individually and in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate vision
- Ability to raise support
- A love and desire to work with refugees from different parts of the world, a plus
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree; or 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year of college-level Biblical studies preferred.
InFaith is a nondenominational mission that enables called and committed followers of Christ to serve with purpose and passion within our nation’s borders. With over 160 field staff serving in 33 states, we use many different ministry methods to achieve one simple mission: to share Jesus with the people of the United States.