Mission Teams Assistant
Posted by: JAARS, Inc.
Posted date: 2017-Jun-21
Do you enjoy meeting and engaging people? Do you love to inspire and share how JAARS makes Bible translation possible? Do you have a servant’s heart?
Consider becoming a part of the Mission Team that coordinates churches and groups that come to serve at JAARS for a week or less in various projects at the center.
Your influence could help people to gain a vision for missions and become further engaged with JAARS. Be part of a lasting impact for God’s Kingdom.
This is a volunteer (non-paid) position or for a missionary to raise their support.
Assist in providing the best experience and support to mission teams serving on center.
- Welc ome, direct, serve, and support team needs
- Gather and process team applications
- Coordinate housing arrangements
- Find work projects and place appropriate mission team members there
- Prepare meals with the team
- Coordinate team work with Facilities Mission Team Manager
- Arrange for presentations from JAARS staff and missionaries
- Encourage further engagement with JAARS
- Work evenings and Sundays when teams are present
- Excell e nt relational skills
- Ability to organize and follow through
- Attention to detail
- Confidence in leading people
- Servant heart
- MS Office applications