Maintenance Service Technician
Posted by: Sears Home Services
Posted date: 2018-Feb-12
We’re looking for qualified In-Home Repair Technicians who are passionate about fixing things and helping people.
If you have direct experience in appliance repair, HVAC, small engine, electrical troubleshooting or small mechanics in general, we want to talk to you today!
Our professional technicians enjoy:
- Competitive hourly rates as well as uncapped commission and incentives
- Paid Training to assist with career advancement
- Company paid vehicle, tools, cell phone, uniforms and fuel card
- Work (on average) a territory covering 30-45 miles from your home
- Benefits packages that include – medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays
- No on-call times or Sunday work! Typical work week is M-F, with occasional Saturdays during busy seasons
Best qualified candidates:
- Possess 2+ years of residential appliance repair experience
- Enjoy working independently away from an office environment
- Have experience with and a desire to work with customers every day
- Have a good driving record
- A direct background working with refrigeration systems or general HVAC systems
- A passion for being part of a team and taking care of our customers, who may already be in your neighborhood!
If this looks like you, contact us today to set up an interview.