Posted by: CWE Missions
Posted date: 2017-Dec-04
At CWE Missions:
Our Mission is to assist the local church in fulfilling the Great Commission by providing and facilitating spiritually effective mission opportunities throughout the world.
Our Vision is to see “Lives transformed for the Gospel’s sake” in all the world through construction, medical and agricultural missions.
To support the Ministry, Mission and Vision of CWE Missions
- P rovide leadership and direction toward the ministry, mission and vision of CWE Missions.
- Facilitate a dynamic office culture that motivates, encourages, develops and challenges the staff to work collaboratively at a standard of excellence toward the mission and vision of CWE Missions.
- Represent and present the ministry of CWE Missions to churches, ministries and organizations.
- Attend and facilitate the coordination of CWE Missions fundraising events
- Effectively and clearly communicate on a regular basis with the Board of Directors, Committees and Volunteers, current updates concerning the ministry of CWE and opportunities to serve.
- Facilitate the coordination of annual training seminars.
- Attend and participate in committee meetings, listen and seek clarification as necessary, for required follow-up.
- Provide the vision and inspiration toward potential new programs and/or partnerships that would further the ministry, mission and vision of CWE Missions.
- Review and develop workable policies and procedures, with clearly set expectations and monitor delegated activities to confirm results and compliance
- Ability and willingness to represent the ministry of CWE Missions and attend meetings outside normal working hours.
- Gather and analyze information intuitively, soliciting feedback and taking action as required.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct management experience required.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Shown success in leading staff and volunteers, through mentorship and support, to succeed in responsibilities.
- Use of personal vehicle in the course of employment to attend meetings, speaking engagements and seminars.
- Measure self against a standard of excellence, treating others with respect and consideration and accept responsibility for own actions.
- Understand the implications of decisions, align work and complete administrative responsibilities, to achieve the mission and vision of CWE Missions.