Under the supervision of the Vice President, Development, support and implement the overall objectives of the Development Department strategic plan. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Directs, trains, supervises, and evaluates the Development Information Systems including Raiser’s Edge, Luminate, Blackbaud Direct Marketing database and Development Analyst(s).
• Provides general support in data entry, donor relations, and data integrity for the development team
• Designs and generates leadership-level standard and customized reports and dashboards utilizing Raiser’s Edge, Crystal Reports, and Excel
• Develops and enforces data entry guidelines to ensure data quality and consistency
• Develops and designs training modules for the IDC and field personnel for basic functions of Raiser’s Edge such as queries, etc.
• Develops and customizes key analytics for the development department
• Manage the Agilis and Blackbaud Data Management Service accounts and serve as the primary interface for these outside vendors
Other duties as assigned
As a ministry, Joni and Friends strives to exemplify Jesus Christ and bring Glory to God in all we say and do. To that end, employment at Joni and Friends is to be taken seriously as one who is not simply considering employment, but committing to the core mission of the organization to fulfill the biblical mandate of inclusion of those with disabilities into the full-life of the church. All employees of Joni and Friends participate in its ministry wide prayer life, leadership training and other general staff training that may take place from time to time.
Below outlines the vision, mission, values and pillars of Joni and Friends:
VISION: “To accelerate Christian ministry in the disability community.”
MISSION: “To communicate the Gospel and equip Christ-churches worldwide to evangelize and disciple people affected by disabilities.”
1. Honor God in everything we do.
2. Build relationships based on trust and respect.
3. Maintain integrity and excellence in programs and services.
4. Practice responsible stewardship.
FOUR PILLARS OF MINISTRY
1. Lead Like Jesus*
3. Excellence in area of expertise
4. Best Christian Workplace
* Lead Like Jesus is a course of study provided to all employees and is based on the book written by Ken Blanchard and Phil Hodges of the same name. The Lead Like Jesus course is the model which governs our ministry culture and contributes significantly to Joni and Friends maintaining its certification as a “Best Christian Workplace” according to surveys by the Best Christian Workplace Institute (BCWI).