Help us to equip the next generation of Christian leaders in the Dominican Republic!
Located in the beautiful mountains of the Dominican Republic, Doulos Discovery School is committed to finding missionary teachers, interns, and administrators to join our crew who are uniquely qualified to succeed in an innovative, cross-cultural environment.
Would you like to help provide a high quality, Christian education to students from all socio-economic backgrounds? If so, Doulos is the place for you! Our Human Resources Director promotes campus unity through staff-wide communication and cultural understanding, and is primarily responsible for ensuring and monitoring a healthy cultural and professional staff climate. The Human Resource Coordinator operates and makes decisions based on a Biblical worldview.
Marketing & Placement Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for all recruiting & the initial interview of both local and North American applicants (with HR assistant as well)
- Has the opportunity to visit career fairs to recruit in the States
- Recruits local staff and launches a marketing plan
- Manages Student Teacher & Intern Program
- Documents each step of the application process and communication with new hires using the google spreadsheet Prospect Hires Interview Process Documentation
Our academic standards meet both Dominican Republic Educational standards and Common Core standards, as we are accredited in the Dominican Republic and internationally by ACSI and AdvancED International.
You can go to our website at doulosministries.us for more information about our missionary opportunities or email address us at missionarycaredoulosdiscovery.org