NO PHONE CALLS!!!
Must Be a US Citizen
Please FAX 815-726-9450 or email resume to: sandimorningstarmission.org
MorningStar Mission Ministries
Position Description Live-In House Supervisor Position
1. Maintain a safe caring, positive environment for the guests. 2. To share the Gospel whenever possible. Primary
1. Oversee the operation and management of the center (including chores).
2. Help to remind guests to carry out Christian service assignments.
3. Assist in implementing devotions and Bible studies within the home.
4. Review weekly with the case manager or Program Director the status, progress and family situation of each guest.
5. Be familiar with curriculum and classes that are being taught and help implement that in the everyday life.
6. Organize and assist in outings.
7. Attend staff meetings
8. Be responsible to brief next house supervisor or staff on current environment of center prior to leaving. Debrief house supervisor or staff upon return.
9. Check security measures in entire facility. 10. Report major residence repair needs to office.
11. Attend weekly house meeting with guests and staff as required.
12. Have a working knowledge of the inventory in store room, kitchen, etc.
13. Coordinate guests needs with Program Director.
1. Participate in staff meetings and other functions as required i.e. annual dinner, tag day, etc.
2. Assist with transportation of guests as needed.
3. Work with the entire mission staff as a team member.
4. Work with volunteers as needed.
5. Incorporate the philosophy of MorningStar Mission in every aspect, whether dealing with staff, guests or donors.
6. Related duties as assigned.
1. Positive Christian testimony.
2. Respect the confidentiality of guests and co-workers.
3. Patience and compassion and ability to treat all with dignity and respect.
4. Able to lift at least 30 pounds.
5. Submit to a fingerprint background check.
6. Must have and maintain a valid Illinois Drivers License and a clean driving record.
7. Freedom from all controlling substances including tobacco.
8. Must live on premises.
Reports to: Women and Family Coordinator Salary: $18,000 plus room and board