Medical Assistants/Customer Service Representative (CSR)
At Vittal 2you, we are offering the opportunity to join an up- and-coming company.
• Promptly answers, screens, and processes medical service requests and telephone inquiries with strict adherence to confidentiality agreements and policies and procedures.
• Provides information on our policies, and procedures.
• Collects and enters patient intake information into the appropriate medical service software system to initiate the transaction. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate.
• Responds to Life-Threatening/Red Flag calls and refer to 911.
• Utilizes automated (or if unavailable, manually) computer software to schedule appointments, take messages for physician services, and effectively communicates such information to the appropriate party per established protocols or rules.
• Responds to irate callers in a professional manner.
• Supports organizational changes. Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the call center via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances.
• Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management.
Service Delivery Expectations:
• Customer service oriented.
• Team player.
• Meets the expectations of our internal and external customers in providing excellent service.
• Demonstrates positive customer relationship skills with all telephone encounters.
• Seeks and supports changes in call flow processes and communication services. Suggests improvements and participates in organized efforts to improve service levels.
• Willingly performs other duties or tasks as assigned and handles multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
• Promotes sense of pride in call center and positive interpersonal relations among all team members.
• Exhibits commitment to effective problem solving techniques when issues arise.
• Arrives at workstation on time, ready to work, and demonstrates minimal absenteeism.
• Demonstrates effective problem solving skills.
Skills / Requirements
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
• Intermediate Medical Knowledge/ Basic Nursing Knowledge/ Medical Assistant Diploma (or the equivalent).
• Knowledge of medical terminology required.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) proficiency preferred
• 1 year experience in a Customer Service Environment.
• Basic computer skills that include a combination of experience in a Windows Operating System, e-mail, and data entry experience
Please send us your CV/Resume toCareersVittal.com