Operation Blessing International (OBI), an international humanitarian relief and development organization, is seeking an organized Corporate Gift-in-Kind Coordinator to provide administrative, research, reporting and compliance support to the Procurement team. The Coordinator will be responsible for researching and compiling lists of new GIK sources as well as assisting in the tracking and reporting on gift-in-kind donations from corporations and other sources in support of global OBI programs. This position is well suited to an individual with a proactive spirit who is independent, yet team-oriented, and interested in corporate social responsibility, specifically in humanitarian aid.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and experience in conducting research using a variety of resources (search engines, publications & periodicals, databases)
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment and to meet deadlines, with strong attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work independently to accomplish priorities.
- Ability to collaboratively support activities in the achievement of overall goals.
- Demonstrated maturity, judgment and ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in the entire Microsoft Office suite (especially MS Excel and Access) and CRM platforms (Salesforce preferred).
- Ability to create, manage, refine and improve quantitative reports.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and interpersonal skills
Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia, OBI not only offers you a competitive salary and full benefits, it offers you an opportunity to make a global impact! This job will challenge you spiritually as well as professionally, rewarding your commitment to perform with integrity and excellence.
If you desire to make a difference in the lives of others, share our vision and purpose and possess the skill requirements listed, we would like to hear from you! Visit our website at www.ob.org to apply online.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.