Duties: Under the supervision of the Senior Manager of Information Technology Services, implement the overall objectives of Joni and Friends’ strategic plan involving information technology needs. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Help Desk Responsibilities
· Provide direct support for onsite and remote employees
· Install, configure, maintain, upgrade and troubleshoot systems
· Basic user account management to include email clients and services
· Configure and support various cloud services
· Assist with web related tasks
· Track software usage and licensing to ensure legal compliance
· Troubleshoot remote access and mobile device connectivity issues
· Provide telephone support and general telecommunications needs
· Support copier, fax and printer services
· Support audio visual needs and assist with presentations
· Develop and maintain documentation
· Identify and escalate issues as required
· Multitask and prioritize assignments
· Technical research
· Remain current with industry related standards and best practices
· Other projects and assignments as needed and appropriate
· Participation in the spiritual life of Joni and Friends through attendance at annual Lead Like Jesus training as well as participation in prayer at the corporate and department levels.
As a ministry, Joni and Friends strives to exemplify Jesus Christ and bring Glory to God in all we say and do. To that end, employment at Joni and Friends is to be taken seriously as one who is not simply considering employment, but committing to the core mission of the organization to fulfill the biblical mandate of inclusion of those with disabilities into the full-life of the church. All employees of Joni and Friends participate in its ministry wide prayer life, leadership training and other general staff training that may take place from time to time.
Below outlines the vision, mission, values and pillars of Joni and Friends:
VISION: “To accelerate Christian ministry in the disability community.”
MISSION: “To communicate the Gospel and equip Christ-churches worldwide to evangelize and disciple people affected by disabilities.”
1. Honor God in everything we do.
2. Build relationships based on trust and respect.
3. Maintain integrity and excellence in programs and services.
4. Practice responsible stewardship
FOUR PILLARS OF MINISTRY:
Lead Like Jesus*
Excellence in area of expertise
Best Christian Workplace
* Lead Like Jesus is a course of study provided to all employees and is based on the book written by Ken Blanchard and Phil Hodges of the same name. The Lead Like Jesus course is the model which governs our ministry culture and contributes significantly to Joni and Friends maintaining its certification as a “Best Christian Workplace” according to surveys by the Best Christian Workplace Institute (BCWI).