Do you have a love for Aviation and desire to see the next generation become involved in using their aviation skills to support Bible translation in the most remote and difficult locations on earth? You can put that love and interest to work for God’s kingdom!
Do you have practical office skills, organizational ability, and the ability to communicate clearly? Be part of the Aviation Recruiting team, reaching out to college students and beyond, to fill our needs in countries around the world.
Administratively assist the Recruiting Coordinator and Recruiters in the daily organization of recruiting efforts.
- For a volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- Must be a US citizen or green card holder to apply
- Collect, organize, track, and maintain recruit information in the recruiting database
- Ensure recruits’ communication inquiries and questions are responded to in a timely manner
- Book accommodations and travel for recruiting efforts
- Track travel arrangements and expenses following appropriate finance procedures
- Order recruiting supplies and promotional materials
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
- Enjoy people
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Google Apps
- Overseas missions field experience, a plus
JAARS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Christian ministry headquartered on a beautiful 500+ acre campus just south of Charlotte, NC. Our campus includes extensive training facilities, an airport, office and commercial facilities, guest housing, food services, recreational areas, health clinic, on-site childcare, and youth and family ministry support for staff and partners.
We are pleased to have more than five hundred people serving on our campus. We partner closely with SIL International, the organizations of the Wycliffe Global Alliance and other organizations locally and globally.
JAARS vision is that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
JAARS mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote and difficult places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media, and training.
JAARS Core Values
Together in Christ, we commit to:
Seek God Above All
Serve in Love
Act with Integrity
Steward God’s Resources with Courage
Collaborate with Respect
Create a Culture of Innovation