Convene is a trusted community of Christian leaders who inspire each other toward industry leading performance with Kingdom purpose through Peer-Advisory Groups and Executive Coaching.
Our Vision is Transforming lives and businesses globally for God’s glory. We aim to connect with other like-minded, faith-based individuals who want to thrive amidst the demands of the business world while serving God.
Convene is looking for new Chair/Team Leaders in northern Colorado (front range), the Denver area and Colorado Springs to develop and maintain a for-profit practice within the Convene organization as an independent contractor.
A Convene Chair is:
· A highly competent, exceptional leader with a passion for seeing others succeed and grow.
· A senior executive business leader or owner who has in-depth experience with both the strategic and operational aspects of a business.
- A Coach to Convene Members, assisting them in their professional growth and development, surfacing issues and concerns to help mitigate risks in business, and asking the hard questions to get at the heart of the issues each member regularly faces.
· An organized Facilitator of monthly peer advisory meetings who can prepare the day’s structured agenda, manage the process and keep the conversation on task.
· A marketer and salesperson building a team of Christian business owners and CEOs to help one another grow exceptional businesses with an eternal perspective.
The Chair will leverage the systems and process support of Convene as well as their own connections to build a great team of 12-16 members. The Convene Chair will make an investment related to marketing efforts and training costs in building the team. Convene will provide support and appropriate materials to the new Chair, as well as a Colorado based Regional Chair who will provide hands-on support. Compensation is commensurate with the size of the team.
The chair will possess a solid foundation of Christian faith and be comfortable leading from a Biblical foundation. The ideal Convene Chair will be well versed in business and not only understand, but will have experienced at some level, the same business concerns as their members. This role will very likely be more than just a job; possibly, a calling.
If this seems like a challenge you are ready to answer, please send your resume to chairinfoconvenenow.com and complete the brief Culture Index survey https://www.cindexinc.com/c/83CAC3. The Culture Index survey is just a brief survey that allows us to know you better. Please do not call the corporate office.
Explore the website: www.convenenow.com
Watch a short 3-minute video about Convene: https://vimeo.com/107754290
Hear from our members: http://bit.ly/29uK6Lm