Are you called to serve overseas?
Since 1986, International Schools Consortium (iSC) has impacted the world through a network of international, Christian schools in China and the Middle East. We provide top quality, well rounded education from early childhood through high school, including college prep.
Job Description: Assistant Principal of an international school in China. Provides leadership along with the Head Principal of the entire school. This leadership involves helping with planning, executing, and evaluating all programs necessary to fulfill the school’s mission: both to grow as a quality academic institution and to serve as a resource for Chinese educators. This opportunity will combine your professional experience in education with your passion to influence the next generation of leaders on a global scale.
- Passionate and disciplined follower of the Word.
- University graduate, preferably with a degree in education; also, either 5 years of teaching experience or a Master’s in Education Administration.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with foreign and national staff with sensitivity to unique and multicultural perspectives and thoughts.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, execute, and evaluate in a broad range of educational settings including strategic planning, teacher development, curricular development, and recruitment.
- Desire to spread the Good News throughout the world.
- Love for children.
• Airfare, housing and monthly living stipend
• Health Insurance
• Tuition for children
• Language tutoring
• Pre-field and On field cultural training
• Professional Development
• Quality member care services
• Eligibility for paid Master's degree program when a second (2 year) contract is signed
• Retirement package after 3rd year
We hire teachers to make a difference and we take care of them so they can.
Intern ational Education