Do you enjoy working with numbers carefully and accurately? Do you have experience entering journal entries? Do you enjoy coming alongside and helping a busy manager with financial records?
You can be part of the team that serves at JAARS and the aviation field programs worldwide through the work you do. Pray and consider applying today!
To assist the Aviation Business Manager in managing the financial affairs of the aviation department.
- For a full-time volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- Must be a US citizen or green card holder to apply
- Monitor and validate signature authorizations on cost centers
- Enter and cross check journal entries
- Process travel reports and cash reimbursements
- Process invoice payment requisitions
- Manage and print end-of-month reports
- Assist the business manager in other duties
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to investigate and scrutinize data
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or tertiary schooling desired
- Knowledge of financial practices or experience with financial software
- Good computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of aviation preferred
JAARS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Christian ministry headquartered on a beautiful 500+ acre campus just south of Charlotte, NC. Our campus includes extensive training facilities, an airport, office and commercial facilities, guest housing, food services, recreational areas, health clinic, on-site childcare, and youth and family ministry support for staff and partners.
We are pleased to have more than five hundred people serving on our campus. We partner closely with SIL International, the organizations of the Wycliffe Global Alliance and other organizations locally and globally.
JAARS vision is that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
JAARS mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote and difficult places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media, and training.
JAARS Core Values
Together in Christ, we commit to:
- Seek God Above All
- Serve in Love
- Act with Integrity
- Steward God’s Resources with Courage
- Pursue Excellence
- Collaborate with Respect
- Create a Culture of Innovation