We are seeking a professional, qualified and experienced individual to work 5 day per week/9:00a-Noon (some flexibility can be discussed). In a one person office coordinating administrative duties and overseeing volunteers, when needed.
This position is perfect for an at-home mother seeking a few hours of employment; a college student; or a retiree looking to continue to use their skills. The right candidate will be a Christ-center person who enjoys working with people and is creative working on church bulletin and weekly PowerPoint displays for use on Sunday mornings.
In this casual-Christian work environment, you will work closely with our pastors and will need to value and display confidentiality, sensitivity, and have a Christ-like attitude while working with individuals and church members.
Computer skills are required (Excel; Publisher; PowerPoint). A minimum of three years experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
· To work with a Christ-like attitude when interacting with all individuals.
· To oversee and maintain office.
· Complete reports.
· Create weekly church bulletin.
· Create weekly PowerPoint.
· Other duties as required/requested by pastors.
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum of 3 years experience.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Professionalism when engaging with public, members, and on telephone