Our office relies on the integrity and detail oriented individual charged with the primary responsibility of our Accounts Receivables and Payables. This individual is a self-starter who operates under the Administration Department and has the following responsibilities:
1. (Cash Control) Utilizing the utmost honesty and integrity to maintain total cash in custody and effectively track all transactions.
Preparation of invoices for processing
Post credit card payments by Agents
Deposit checks received in the mail
Post EFT/ACH records to the bank
Verify/post bills to pay in Quickbooks
Enter Quickbooks bills into bank Billpay
2. (Confidentiality) Mai ntaining the confidentiality of employee, customer and vendor information to ensure the development of trust and respect for both the individual and their position/company
Credit card numbers
Corporate relationships (with competitors)
Employee information (bank accounts, etc.)
3. (Accounting & Compliance) Producing detailed General Ledger and associative work in the areas of financial statements, budgets, Accounts Payable and Receivable while operating the appropriate support system to validate all and guarantee compliance.
Cut checks for all vendors, reimbursements and regional meetings
Proactively monitor loans, leases, insurances, licenses and permits
Research information from legacy systems for current application
Establish and maintain a quality filing system for accounting & company assets
Assist with office purchasing needs
4. (Responsibility to Self/Department/Company) Engage in innovative behavior through the systematic application of setting personal goals, interdepartmental collaboration and seeking out cross-training opportunities and developmental research while actively participating in growth and reflection.
Participate in webinars/seminars as appropriate
Seek out compliance updates
Provide support to all departments while encouraging efficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 4-6 years of Bookkeeping and/or Office Administrator experience
- Recent QuickBooks experience required
If interested, please send your resume and salary history to kpalkoner
h2insight.com for consideration.