The Urban Alternative (TUA) serves as a training and resource ministry through teaching truth that transforms lives. This is accomplished through media, resources, clergy ministries and community impact training.
Job Title: Cash Disbursements Assistant
Position Status: Part-Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Review and determine GL code for supplier invoices
- Validate expense report receipts and determine GL code
- Input invoices and expense reports
- Mail checks timely
- Reimburse petty cash receipts
- Request / Input W9 Information for New Vendors (if pertinent)
- Maintain physical and electronic files of invoices, contracts, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
-Company policies, procedures, products and services
-Computer based programs (Accounting software, Mircrosoft Office Suite)
-Time management and organizational skills
-Be a team player within the department and organization
-Think analytically and be a problem solver
-Communicate effectively, through written and verbal communications, with customers and co-workers
-Work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines
Education and/or Experience
- Associates degree in Accounting; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background check.