City, State Zip
OBJECTIVE: Executive/Administrative AssistantHIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 12 years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Hardworking, conscientious, detail-minded and team-oriented.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Extremely dependable in completing projects accurately and on time.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with little or no direct supervision.
- Able to maintain positive work relationships in a variety of work situations.
|1986-Present||Executive Assistant / New England Financial / Sherman Oaks, CA|
- Assist five agents in handling accounts receivable; policy changes, policy loans and dividends; surrenders; reinstatements; duplicate policies; 1035 exchanges; checking account reconciliation; policy conservation letters; producing enforce policy illustrations; and, completing insurance applications.
- Process mutual fund applications and make mutual fund trades for financial planners.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Datamax (software for tracking mutual fund performance.
- Use CRT for data input and for processing billing and commission statements.
- Provide excellent customer service.
|1985-1986||Administrative Assistant / Prudential Life Insurance Company / Woodland Hills, CA|
- Provided general administrative assistance including data entry and filing.
|1979-1985||Administrative Assistant / G.R.E.A.T. Insurance Services / Encino, CA|
- Processed billing statements and agent's commissions for group life insurance.
- Completed bank deposits and accounts receivable.
- Processed enrollment applications for new entrants to existing group policies.
REFERENCES Available upon request
- A.A. in Child Development / Los Angeles Valley College / Los Angeles, CA
|For more information on how to be featured, see: How to Advertise your Organization's Jobs.|