591 S. Rigby Lane
Pasadena, CA 91104
Message: (818) 793-3485
OBJECTIVE: A position as a senior management trainer
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Eight years of experience in stand-up training for managers, supervisors and sales personnel.
- Demonstrated abilities in needs assessment, and in the design, development and evaluation of training programs.
- Gifted in motivating people toward higher achievements.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and highly creative.
4/90 to present Senior Trainer / Newton Medical Center / Los Angeles, CA
- Conduct approximately 15 days of training per month on a wide variety of management topics.
- Designed one-day communication training program which received an organizational award.
- Consult with and/or coach approximately 10 managers and supervisors monthly.
- Provide train-the-trainer sessions for 60 new trainers each year.
9/87 to 4/90 Director of Training / Human Possibility Systems, Inc. / La Habra, CA
- Developed training programs, products and marketing strategies resulting in a 20% increase in revenues.
- Designed and delivered training courses in specialized technology to management and human resource personnel from 25 different companies.
- Designed and delivered 12 public seminars in a joint venture with a national training organization.
- Served as master trainer to teach specialized technology to 125 trainers and consultants.
8/81 to 9/87 Sales Trainer / Bales Department Stores / Los Angeles, CA
- Trained approximately 300 sales personnel in selling skills and company procedures annually.
- Trained 10 cashiers monthly in use of new electronic registers.
- Developed curriculum for training in new company policies, including 25-page manual.
M.A. in Speech Communication / University of Southern California / Los Angeles, CA / 1983
B.A. in Communication / Azusa Pacific University / Azusa, CA / 1981
Available upon request
|For more information on how to be featured, see: How to Advertise your Organization's Jobs.|